DonAithnen (donaithnen) wrote,
DonAithnen
donaithnen

  • Mood:

Wheeee!

It's almost time for results to start pouring in! I'm going to be on IM and on IRC (irc.darkmyst.org, channel, uh, donaithnen i guess unless someone suggests something else.) (And the usual DaP channel of course.)

It took me five minutes to vote, going in at 2:55 or 3 :) I spent far longer than that just going over my notes at home and writing down what i wanted to vote on. (I skipped a couple local races/props that i wasn't able to find enough information on and which don't really affect me as a relative transient.)

After that i spent about 30-40 minutes getting dinner :) There's a 98.9% chance i'll be celebrating our victory and a 1.1% chance i'll be trying to drown out our defeat, but either way my diet is blown for today :) (And for that matter, probably for the week after the party. I gained 5 lbs between saturday morning and monday morning =P)
Tags: nutrition, politics
Subscribe

  • Hugo Award Semifinals

    Edit: I wrote this yesterday, not realizing that the finalists would be announced today. My speculations about who's likely to get nominated are…

  • Me vs Tolkien & George R R Martin vs Tolkien

    First: I wrote the rest of this post down on Friday and meant to post it this week. But then i checked YouTube today and discovered that the new…

  • Old Master of Orion

    This is posted mainly for my own amusement. You really don't want to read it. (Unless you're even more of a MoO nerd than i am i guess.) So after…

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 0 comments