1. Do you still talk to the person you lost your virginity to? Yup, and still hang out with her whenever possible.
2. Is it harder to be rejected or to reject someone? It's harder to reject someone, it's harder on me to be rejected though i think.
3. What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school? In elementary school? That covers a lot of time. Early on stuff like Tim Noah. Later on whatever happened to be on the radio. Oh and Weird Al. I didn't really start listening to music a lot until i got to college and got a cd player, and started going to parties, and listening to what other people were playing, and then mp3s happened... :)
4. What is the best thing about your current job? The awesome people i work with :)
5. Do you wish cell phone etiquette was a required class? Yes! I'm always rather disturbed by the people who insist on using their cellphones in public restrooms.
6. What's the last thing you drank? Diet coke
7. Have you been on a date in the past week? Nope. According to the usual definitions i haven't been on a date in... about a year now.
8. Where are you going on your next vacation? The bay area, for BayCon :)
9. Have you ever thrown up from working out? Nope
10. Are most of the friends in your life new or old? How new? Most of the friends i see fairly regularly in the flesh i've known for about three or four years. The oldest friends i've got that i still communicate with i've known for about thirteen years. In fact the oldest such friend would be beth_leonard cause of the whole pre-frosh thing.
11. Have you ever gotten so wasted you didn't know what was going on? Nope
12. Do you like pulp-y orange juice? Mmmm, pulpy
13. Are you touchy feely? Very! Distressingly so given there's no one around i can be touchy-feely with on a regular basis. =P
14. Did you cry at your high school graduation? Uh, no. Nor at my college graduation.
15. Do you prefer the tanning bed or the sun? Of the two the sun is better, though i think extensive tanning is just dumb whether it's natural or not.
16. What are two of your favorite places to eat? Currently probably Casa Playa and In-n-Out
17. What could you tolerate...someone who snores or a sleep walker? I guess probably a sleep-walker
18. Do you consider yourself bi-polar? Not really, though i can do a good imitation of one at times if it were possible to have a cycle on the order of a couple hours.
19. What's something your friends make fun of you for? My verbal foibles usually.
20. What's your worst personality flaw? Probably my dependency on other people.
22. Would you ever parachute off of a plane? Would i ever? Sure. Am i ever likely to set up such a thing without some kind of prompting from someone else? Not likely.
23. Have you ever ridden an elephant? Nope
24. Are you Irish in any way? About 1/4th or 1/8th of the way, depending on how you want to count.
25. Have you ever ridden in a U-Haul? As in been in a U-Haul while it was moving? Yes. But i'm not sure if i've ever done so and not been the one driving.
26. Do you like to play Scrabble? Sure, although it's not my most favorite of games.
27. Have you ever been to a nude beach? Nope
28. Have you ever drank Jack Daniels? No idea. I have very little idea what goes into the things i do drink.
29. Have you ever had sex on the beach? Nope
30. What are you saving your money up for right now? Nothing in particular. I guess maybe plane flights and hotels for con trips.
31. What was the last giftcard you received? I can't remember. I'm horrible about using gift cards, good thing i live in california where they never expire.
32. Who do you like right now? Lots of people. You'd have to poke at me in private if you want to get the specifics though :)
33. Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your opinion of him or her? Does it affect my opinion? Yes. The way in which it affects my opinion is going to depend entirely on the details. Usually the only way it affects me negatively is if the person has had lots of unsafe sex or if it's a guy that seems to have collected a lot of "conquests."
34. Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only straight person? Nope. Not that i've really been to a lot of parties though.
35. What do you do when you spot a bug in your house? Rescue it and take it outside! Poor bug! :)
36. What is your favorite Disney movie? Probably Beauty and the Beast
37. Where were you 1 hour ago? In bed, sleeping
38. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Thaisa
39.What was the last thing that really made you smile? What a weird question. I smile a lot, i don't really keep track. Thinking about stuff on this meme maybe, talking to thaisa or nonseqmenagerie or people at work maybe. No wait, i definitely smiled at shamiksan last night when i crossed in front of him at the intersection, but i'm pretty sure i've smiled about something else since then.