Log in

No account? Create an account
21 June 2007 @ 05:11 pm
Eek! Tomorrow night is the "Can't Stop the Serenity" event!!! (Or at least the LA one) But i'm going to be getting up at 6 or so saturday morning to head up to ABL, and i'm already a little sleep-depped this week, so i probably shouldn't be going to a 10pm movie showing the night before huh? But, but, Serenity! And lots of Browncoats! *cries*

Maybe if i got a lot of sleep tonight i could do it? But i'm supposed to be getting up early tomorrow so i can go up to North Hollywood to buy some of the Wonderflex stuff... I suppose i could do that on monday instead, though that would mean that coraa wouldn't have the sheet i said i'd get her to work with over the weekend =/ Oh noes the dilemma!!
Current Mood: sadconflicted
Avaniavani on June 22nd, 2007 12:22 am (UTC)
Alternatively, you could go to San Francisco for the event Saturday night.
DonAithnendonaithnen on June 22nd, 2007 01:01 am (UTC)
Instead of going to the party i'm driving up there for? That would be a little silly :)
Pavajmpava on June 22nd, 2007 02:08 am (UTC)
coraa and I can obtain Wonderflex on our own. Don't use that as any part of your decision process.